The Fall River Village Board welcomes public input. Citizens may address the Board at regularly scheduled Village Board meetings during the “Public Input” period listed on the agenda. Speakers are asked to keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Individuals wishing to speak must register their intention to do so by signing up prior to the start of the meeting.
- Any supporting materials may be submitted to the Village Clerk prior to the meeting for distribution to Village Board members.
- Each speaker is allowed a maximum of two minutes to address the Board. Additional time may be granted by consent of the majority of the Board.
- A maximum of 20 minutes will be allowed for public input per meeting. Additional time may be granted by consent of the majority of the Board.
- Speakers will be taken in the order of signatures on the sign-up sheet.
- The presiding officer may impose reasonable limitations on citizen’s participation such as barring repetitious, irrelevant, immaterial or inappropriate comments or testimony.
- Profane, vulgar, or threatening language will not be tolerated.
- No action can be taken by the Village Board on items discussed during the Public Input period of the agenda.